Click on the related link tab below to watch the FOX 2 segment.
[ add comment ] ( 24 views ) | permalink | related link | ( 3 / 1540 )
1. Edit Your Space - Pull furniture away from your walls. Get rid of old, dated pieces and integrate items from different rooms.
2. Color Your World - The trend for 2010 is to integrate neutrals (browns/greens) with global colors (yellow, rich plum, vibrant violet and even a touch of orange.) Grey also is making a strong showing. Try painting one wall an accent color and add a piece of art with similar colors to add some energy to that space.
3. Nurture in Nature - Add plants and florals. Plants add a touch of newness and calm to any room. Think about adding a silk tree in a beautiful pot.
4. Mix it Up! - Don't feel confined to a specific design style. Let your personality shine by mixing items that appeal to you. This goes for furniture and accessories. Ask a designer for help if needed.
5. Add Texture - Add natural materials and texture in furnishings and accessories.
6. Make it Personal - Incorporate family photos with coordinating frames. Group special items from your travels.
7. Light up Your Life - Mix and match lamp bases and shades for a hip new lighting solution.
8. Live in Comfort - Change pillows and throws seasonally.
9. Entertain with Style - Create unique centerpieces and spend a little extra time thinking about the little things that will make your event special.
10. Take a Risk - Be bold and try something new! Perhaps you would enjoy damask wallpaper to add a little glitz. Remember color adds a sense of optimism...and optimism is always in style!
[ add comment ] ( 27 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 1737 )
[ add comment ] ( 61 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 1935 )
[ add comment ] ( 43 views ) | permalink | related link | ( 3 / 617 )
Jackie and Dar logged many miles on foot each day according to their pedometers. They are excited about their finds and especially excited about integrating platinum into the 2010 holiday themes. They say platinum trumps gold and mixes well with all themes and colors. Think about your jewelry...platinum is going to be HOT for 2010.
The two super buyers also found collections of spa blue, gorgeous copper and rich burgundy.
Coming soon will be several new gifts, lamps, accessories and serving ware. New products will arrive in the next few weeks.
[ add comment ] ( 30 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 306 )